NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OVERVIEW: The Camel Quikly March 2023 Promotion (the “Promotion”) is a “Quikly” campaign, which involves using a mobile device or computer to (a) sign up to participate in the campaign, and then (b) respond by email when a notification is published that the campaign is going “live.” The more quickly you respond when the campaign goes live, the more value you’ll get. This Promotion involves one Quikly campaign.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of CO, NJ, NY, MA and MI) who are tobacco consumers 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, have a valid username and password provided by the Sponsor (see Section 4 below), and received an email inviting them to participate in this Quikly campaign. Employees of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (“Sponsor”), Quikly, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in CO, NJ, NY, MA and MI and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, 401 N. Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Administrator: Quikly, Inc., 1505 Woodward Ave., 4th Floor, Detroit, MI.
3. Timing: The Promotion Period (the "Promotion Period") begins on March 24th, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on or before March 31st, 2023, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. There will be one campaign during the Promotion Period outlined in the chart below, that is the “Campaign Period.” The sign up periods for the campaign begins on the date shown in the chart below at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and end as soon as the Quikly campaign goes live (as set forth in Section 5 below), which shall be no later than, 11:59 p.m. ET on the date shown below, but could be sooner. Please note that participants will be invited to participate in this campaign during the Promotion. You may only enroll in this campaign to which you have been invited. The Administrator’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
SIGN UP PERIOD OPENS AT 12:00 A.M. ET
LATEST GO-LIVE DATE AT 11:59 P.M. ET
4. How to Participate: Follow the instructions in the email invite you received from the sponsor to participate. Once you’ve clicked through to the Promotion, click the “I Want In” button and follow the instructions to enroll to participate in the Promotion. Once you’ve signed up, you are in for the campaign. At some point during the Campaign Period, the Administrator will push a notification message to you via email announcing that the Quikly campaign is live. That is the signal to respond. You must click on the link in that notification. Your speed in responding (clicking on the link) will determine the value of any potential prize as set forth in Section 5 below. You can earn five (5) minutes advance notice that the Promotion is about to go live by opting into the Camel SMS program. This action is available for you to take immediately after signing up for the Promotion. A total of five (5) minutes advance notice via email may be earned. By participating in the Promotion, you are agreeing to receive no more than 6 emails from Quikly, the Promotion Administrator.
Participation is subject to all standard terms of Quikly; more information on the Quikly campaign process and Quikly’s terms can be found at: https://www.quikly.com/page/terms. By participating in the Promotion, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Quikly Terms and Conditions and all decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
How to obtain a Free Username and password: A valid Username issued by Sponsor and password will be required to participate in the Promotion. A Username and password can be obtained for free at www.camel.com (“the Website”) by registering as a new user. Sponsor and Administrator have no responsibility for failure to contact a participant due to that participant’s failure to maintain or update his/her contact information. Contact information may be updated (subject to certain conditions imposed by Sponsor) by following the online instructions on the Website. Each participant is responsible for the security of his/her Username and password. Each participant should take precautions to keep his/her Username and password private to prevent unauthorized use. Sponsor will not be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of a Username and password. Participants must use only one (1) Username and password and must only use the Username and password assigned to participant by Sponsor. Should any participant attempt to use more than one Username and/or password, or a Username and/or password that was not assigned to participant, that participant and his/her response to a Quikly campaign may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Participants are not permitted to share the same email address or username. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) sign up or prize by using multiple/different email addresses, usernames or any other methods will void that participant's sign up and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prizes and Notification:
Respond to the go-live notification as fast as you can. Here are the prizes being offered in each campaign by order of the fastest people:
You will promptly receive a notification informing you of whether you are one of the three fastest responders for the Promotion from the Administrator, followed by a confirmation email.
Your prize will be delivered via email with instructions for claiming your Visa prepaid card. You must claim your card within 6 months from the date these instructions are sent via email. Your right to the prize expires after that time. Use your Visa prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card. The Bancorp Bank does not endorse or sponsor the Promotion and is not affiliated in any way with this Promotion.
Receiving a reward is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. A participant is not a winner of any reward, even if a winning message should so indicate, unless and until the participant’s eligibility and the order of response have been verified by the Administrator. In the event that any of the first three participants to respond to the Promotion Started are disqualified for any reason, the reward may be awarded to the participant with the next fastest response received by the Administrator, in the Administrator’s sole discretion. Unclaimed rewards will not be awarded. Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any participant’s (and/or potential winner’s) change in email address, mailing address and/or phone number. Prepaid Card rewards will be emailed to the email address associated with each winner’s username and password approximately 2-4 weeks after verification of the participant’s eligibility by the Administrator. Prepaid Cards are subject to all terms and conditions set forth therein.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or prize component should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Likelihood of winning a prize depends on the speed with which a participant responds to the go-live notification relative to the speed of all other participants. Total value of all prizes for this campaign is $850.00.
6. Release: By participating in the Promotion, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, Administrator’s, and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall determine the best method for distributing any or all of the prizes offered herein to valid participants. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other related promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, cable, cellular or network hardware or software, lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or internet/mobile traffic congestion; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of responses; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason any participant's sign up is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another sign up in the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION AND ITS RULES ARE GOVERNED BY US LAW AND ARE SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE PROMOTION RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NORTH CAROLINA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY OF WINSTON-SALEM. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
12. Winner’s List: To obtain a list of prize winners, mail your name and address on a first-class, self-addressed stamped envelope to: Camel Quikly Winners’ List, 1505 Woodward Avenue, 4th Floor, Detroit, MI 48226, for receipt by May 15th, 2023. Do not send any other correspondence to this address. The winner’s list will be mailed after all prize winners have been determined and verified.